Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Robert U. Akeret



I don't know if anyone knows who Robert U. Akeret was, but his book was the first book that has come to my hands, and by his book I started to get interesed in human behaviour. So, for him, I'm going to post several photos to anayone to analysis....and believe it will be fun. First thing...there is no relationship with this couple to the photographer. Second and it's what I call a "proud photo": The whole family is in first plan, but the whole house is also in plan (second thou), which gives me the impresstion that the house also belongs to the family "proudly". Third, it's a humble wooden house, which I truly believe it was done by the "men" of the family. Forth, its a male domaint family: firth...well I will let you tell me...for the record...fifth item: its about body language that you can see

No comments:

Post a Comment