Friday, 13 April 2012

Crime Scene



Welcome. Since I was a teen, I used to play a game with a cousin, which consisted on looking to a scenario and find out things that did not fit or where misleading. So, today I’m going to recall does days by showing two photos, but only one will be the main one to analyze. The story behind these scenes is related to a murder. The victim drowned in a bathtub. The suspect was convicted for been responsible for taking the life of the victim. Although the prosecutors used other evidence to proof the killing, I also find this scene interesting on only one little thing. To help to understand what I’m saying, I’ll give you some clues, which where the one that accused the suspect. The convicted said that when he reached the top floor, he found the victim drowned in the bathtub, facing down. But when the first police officer came to the scene, he saw that the victim’s body has dry….yeh, odd isn’t it? Obviously there were more evidences, but I’m centering only on this one, because of the main photo. So, the question: What’s doesn’t fit on the scene according to what the murder said?

No comments:

Post a Comment